We offer three types of ham for the holiday season. Our hams come pre-cooked and vacuum packaged. You can either slow roast them in the oven to heat them or heat them directly in the bag. The Hampshire ham will take a good glaze well while the Suffolk ham needs no condiment except some good mustard. We ask for a 20 deposit on our hams as they are made to order!
- Hampshire Hams
- This is our version of a smoked holiday Ham. Its recipe is derived from an old English recipe that uses cider and molasses as the brine for the pork. It is then smoked to give it a good flavor and a golden color.
It is made from the bone-in hock end of the leg. Great for roasting and endless leftover meals, this will make an excellent presentation at your holiday table. Give us your target weight and we will do our best to get close to it. Sizes available are between 9 and 15 pounds. Cost of this ham is $10.99/#
- Suffolk Hams
- These hams take the word “Ham” to a new level! It is first dry-cured with salt afterwards it is soaked in a marinade of black beer, molasses and spices. The Suffolk ham will definitely make your holiday table a unique and memorable one! This ham should not be re-cooked, just reheated in the vacuum sealed bag it comes in
- The Suffolk ham is available as a whole (9#)or half size(5#). The cost is $14.99/#
- Yorkshire Ham
Traditional English-Style boneless ham, Cured with sea salt and dark cane sugar. This is a milder version of the Suffolk Ham, great for pairing with other meats at the table or as alternative to a red meat roast. Excellent for leftover sandwiches. They are available as whole or half hams and are $12.99/#
We have many different options for you if a roast is what you would like on your holiday table. Please place your order well in advance to ensure availability. If you have another cut of meat in mind, don’t hesitate to ask!
- Porchetta: If you are looking for and Italian twist to your holiday party we are also offering rolled porchetta’s. Porchetta is an Italian dish that is the pork belly rolled around the pork loin. It is seasoned on the inside with fennel, garlic, oregano, chili flake and pork liver. The Porchetta can be slow roasted to achieve a moist interior and then put in a hot over to crisp the skin. Porchetta’s can be ordered from 3 to fifteen pounds and are $12.99/#
- Pork Rib Roast: The pork rib roast/rack of pork is the pork equivalent of a standing beef rib roast or a rack of lamb. This cut makes a show-stopping centerpiece for an elegant dinner. Rib roasts are available by weight from 2 to 10 pounds. Their cost per pound is $8.49. Frenched roasts are $11.99/# and Crown roasts are $13.99/#.
- Boneless Pork Loin: While it lacks the flavor possibilities of its bone-in counterpart, the boneless pork loin does open up great possibilities for stuffing the middle and is a bit easier to slice. Boneless pork loins are available by weight from 1 to 10 pounds. Their cost per pound is $8.99
- Beef Short Ribs: Slow cooked dishes are a great way to go for the holiday table. Cooking them a couple days in advance and resting them in their cooking liquid heightens their flavor and reduces stress on the day of your gathering. We can French them for you for a more elegant appearance. Cost for Short Ribs is $7.99/# ($8.49/# Frenched)
- Beef Rib-eye Roasts: We will have these available in limited supply. Place your orders well in advance and we will try to accommodate. Bone-in Rib Roasts are $18.99/#
- Beef Tenderloin: This is an elegant way to celebrate your holidays. Beef tenderloins are prized for their tenderness and their ease of cooking. One tied beef tenderloin roast weighs roughly 3-5 pounds. Beef Tenderloin Roasts are $29.99/#
- Quail: We will have some really nice Bobwhite quail from Rainbow Meadow Farms. They have tremendous flavor and texture. Unlike quail at the supermarket these birds still have their bodies’ cavity bones intact. Cost is $6.00/ bird
- Lamb: All cuts are available but we have a limited supply (3 whole animals) for the month. Please place your order early to ensure availability. Price varies per cut.
Apple Galette: If you love crust equally as much as the filling a galette would be a great choice for the holidays. Plain Apple, Apple and Sour Cherry, or Apple Almond Crumble.
Individual to two person size $5,
8 inch serves 6-8 $25,
10 inch serves 8-10 for $30
12 inch serving 12-14 for $35.
Chocolate and Sea Salt Ganache Tarts: These tarts have a flaky shortbread crust and the filling is a rich chocolate ganache.
Individual tart for $4.25
10 inch tart serves 12-14 people for $55.
Lemon Meringue Tarts: Tangy lemon curd in a shortbread crust with a fluffy meringue topping. Individual tarts for $4.25
10 inch tart serves 8-10 people for $40.
Bourbon Croissant Bread Pudding: Made with morning buns that are filled with cinnamon, brown sugar and orange zest plus a splash of bourbon.
Small pan serves 4-6 people for $20
Large pan serves 8-10 people for $32
Apple Pecan Cake: This cake is full of fresh apples and pecans, hints of cinnamon and clove and glazed in a buttery vanilla syrup.
6 inch cake serves 6 people for $25
8 inch cake serves 8-10 people for $35
Cream Puffs: Pate de Choux filled with vanilla pastry cream. Can be dipped in chocolate or without.
Larger Chocolate Dipped $2.50/each
Smaller Chocolate Dipped $1.50/each
Larger non-chocolate $2.00/each
Smaller non-chocolate $1.50/each
Choose from Gingersnaps, Chocolate Wafers, Lemon Shortbread and Almond Biscotti. Mix and Match $13/pound roughly 30-35 cookies. Riccarelli (Almond Cookies) $16 pound. Cookies can also be made smaller upon request.
Holiday Hours: December 24th 11-5pm Dec. 25th,26th closed January 1st closed Winter break Jan 5th-13th (re-opening the 14th)